Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tuesdayy ! CHOIR CANCELLED !

YAY ! choir was cancelledd last minute andd i dono why xD
still , very gladd it was cancelledd .
today sch was a total anger in the morning .
NOW I OFFICIALLY ANNOUCE , I HATE FELICIA'S MUM .
dont let me see her , if i have the chance , i would slap her .
say me make felicia go badd , andd say i got bf to MsLie .
FREAK YOU CANNS ?
you don even noe the truth you at there jiaowei so much for wadd ?
even if so , if your precious daughter dont want to do it ,
there's no way i can force her to go your so calledd "bad" .
use your butt to think if you cant use your brain lahh you BIATCH .
act so good in front of me got wad fcuk use ?
you and your jiaobin , everything blame me only .
nbm , skip you , say anymore i no mood liao .
anyway , lessons went on as for usual ,
with serene drama-in next to me whole day ,
and the fauzi acting lyk a retard in the class .
went to slack after sch at ws ;]
so many things happenedd !
i shall post what happenedd in the next post , too lazy narhhs !
okays , late liao , ima go off ;]
NITIES-YOHH !



♥ahhSHUU ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment