Wednesday, March 18, 2009

HAIH !


hello peeps who visits my blog xD im deciding to make my post shorter because im sooo lazy ;x yeahh , im also still deciding if i wanna be a fan of twiling and all its series ;D almost everybody around me is crazy abt it , ESPECIALLY CHERRY AND DADDY . they're the only 2 person i noe who is super crazy abt them . dont know why , but yeah , they are o_O muaheehees ;O


oh yeahh , today choir was soooo "Er-hem" . was suppose to meet lynn at ws at 7am , but guess wad ? i woke up at 7am , hahaha xD sorrie honey ;X lols , rushed there and managed to reach around 7.30am , heehee ;] yah , and we slacked until 12plus , with yingling coming 1st , then felicia then belinda . went to choir , lalala ~ endedd 4plus , bused to ws and belinda alighted with me ! lol , my day is boring uhh ! D; anyway , tmr ima go watch movie , muahaha , LOOKING FORWARD TO IT ! lols , and khaiteng became my Gan-Shuaige , hee ;P omg , rockers of my world yeah ! kakakakaka . okay , im totally bored-out D; ima end here , i'll blabber more nonsense if i continue xD




I LOVE MY VIEWERS ;DDD



No comments:

Post a Comment