Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It Sounds As If It's My Fault .

is it my fault ? is it really mine or the problem is with you ? everything i do's my fault . absolutely in almost everything . i have no freedom at all . if that's really the case , than i cant be botheredd with anymore . it kills me you noe . i think i made a wrong decesion . a very wrong one . i dont even noe myself anymore . im just another person who puts on an act every single day . i hope ths can be solvedd . pretty soon . i am too fed up . dont even bother askin me wad happen . as long as i noe , the heaven and earth noe , its just right . lettin too much ppl noe , it'll turn into a disaster . i nv trust anyone anymore . im gonna flood myself with homework , school work , anything i can find to do . maybe its just my fate then that we wont be able to go on any longer . it might end anytime , anyday from now onwards . i just cant take it anymore . its just too much ..

No comments:

Post a Comment