Sunday, March 29, 2009

GONE .

I was just gone for 1 day , and my whole life changed . I seriously dont understand ! I should stop talking to some boys , for they are cannot-let-down ones . And if you ever do so , its enermy . God , why must you all be so narrow-minded ? You guys just lost your pride and face . Yes , i admit im not a good girl . If so , stop moanin and whinin . Stop blaming on others . Stop being a fool . I seriously had more than enough than in the past . Piece of crap . Cool , now you've won . You made everyone thought it was my fault . Blame me for all I care . So every single boy in the world , take this as a warnin . Im not gonna be a good girl , not for a million years , so , curse me to be unwanted until the day i die . Enermy ? Sure , its not a lost to be losing such a person lyk you . Hate me all you want . Tell everyone to blame me , hate me and any other thing you can think of . If you ever realise your mistakes , than good for you . This teach you to not be rude to ppl . Dont wait till you've lost them then you come blame them for not understanding you and not thought of your feelings . Spare a thought for them beforehand . Okay , enough , its no point right ? Done , everything ends here and nothing continues forever .

No comments:

Post a Comment