Monday, March 23, 2009

Dorkk -.-

oh god , 1st day of sch was lyk fcuk -.- so totally not in the mood . with my freaktard hair , and the attitude everyone around are givin me , im seriously fed up with my freakishly suckin life . WAD'S WRONG MANN . zzz , why cant life be much more easier on me ? when will my attitude change ? when can i learn to control my temper ? when can i learn to control my emotions ?! holy damn , wad's wrong with me ? every part of me is so so so so wrong ! i feel like restartin my life again , im sure everything will be better than now . can anybody be holy enough to help me ? im goin bonkers alrdy . someday you'll see me holdin a chopper , runnin down the street choppin anyone i see . i seriously had enough . pls guide me through the remainin journey safe and sound my lord .


Im Tryin My Best ..

No comments:

Post a Comment