Friday, March 20, 2009

4th Post For The Day ..

4th post for the Day ; SEE HOW BORED I AM !
RAWRR , im sooo super boredd .. its only 11+ and im alrdy feelin sleepy ! Ima poor soul , tmr i have to go to my sis house to take care for her kids and i also have to help sell things door-to-door ! yuckk ! im gonna be sooo tired tmr kay .. Woo , got a photo of Gerald Bibi which i edited , budden he donwan me post cause too act cute liao worhs ! ;x HAIHH , somebody save me from the torture of holiday homework ! Gahh , im so not into life kays D; problems revolvin all around me , ughh , i can alrdy die lahh ! lalalala , i needa take a break , GETTA KIT-KAT ! -.- yes , im bored to hell yeah . AND I ROCKED GERALD BIBI'S ASS OFF TO PLUTO ! ... dots ;p I WANNA GO SHOPPIN FOR NEW CLOTHES ! ... okay , i have to get goin before i crapp too much here .. i know its my blog and i can say anything i want , but yeah , for the sake of my visitors' eyes , and trying to refrain them from gettin an eye sore , i will stop here ;) GOODNITES .








GAHH ! frustrated lyk a mad ass .

No comments:

Post a Comment