Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Worse Frendd

i found out today that im the worse fren anyone would ever have . i treat ppl lyk slaves , act cute , act big , proud and all the negative things you will every think of . im all of that , mixedd up tgt to make a ME . im sorry to all the ppl , that noe me , yes , stay away from me , i'll bring you harm . i suckk to the core , and im thw worse student that teachers will ever get . all the teachers are good , im the problematic person . i fuss too much , expected too much . i seriously hate myself , i suck the most , among all my frends . im here to apologise to all the ppl that i've scold you before . its my fault , yes , ITS ALL MY FAULT . blame me all you want , scold me all you want , hate me all you want . i deserve them all . alright , will not be updating my blog for some time .

- aishu

No comments:

Post a Comment