Saturday, January 17, 2009

Continuedd .

lawls ,
today stayed at home whole day .
nothing to do much .
played with yk audi ,
then his cpl come .
THEY DON EVEN SOUND LYK A COUPLE LORHH .
they keep snatchin 1st place ,
kena ninja then say "fk off my 1st place"
WTHH ?
the strangest cpl i've ever seen .
lawls .
ate cookies ,
drank green tea ,
blahh blahh ,
now my mum is blabering nonsense ,
scoldin me for nth .
AND WENXUAN ~
broke his hand ,
poor lil'o boy .
play somemore bb lahh ,
then fall on the other hand ,
then you no need do things liao .
and holyshyt ,
haven touch my hmwrk D;
plan to copy xD
hahaha ,
BORING .
mummy wan me to wait for him 10hrs ,
BEFORE PLAYIN AUDI WITH ME .
nice one ,
but i don have so much tym ok .
lawls xD
nth to post ,
so i end here lorhh ..
I WANNA BUY SHADES AND SOME OTHER THINGS FOR FUN WHEN I SHOP WITH FELICIA .
hahas , bye ;DD

No comments:

Post a Comment